Frederick Auto Body Technicians are highly trained and certified. Our Paint technicians are Platinum Certified from PPG, and continue to take ongoing courses to stay up to date on all changes with today’s changing technology. Our body technicians are also certified through I-CAR (Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair). I-CAR is a nationwide certification program involving classes and tests in each critical area in the repair process.
The entire Frederick Auto Body team is continuously trained to stay up-to-date with all the latest advancements in the automotive industry.
Here is a list of some of our state of the art equipment:
- PPG Platinum Certified Painters
- Chief Easy Liner Frame Straightening Machine
- Computerized management systems
- Current manufacturers repair manuals
- 2 post lift for underside inspection
- 2 Downdraft paint & bake booths
- Electronic Allen Computerized Machine
- Electronic MATCO Scanner
- RobinAir AC Freon Machine
- Four wheel laser alignment machines
- I-CAR trained technicians
- Lifetime Warranty on Paint Jobs
- MIG welders
- Plasma cutters
- State-of-the-art refinishing systems
- The latest computerized estimating systems & paint color-matching
- Universal measuring & damage analysis equipment
We take all insurance, and work on all makes and models. We also welcome COD customers and can work with estimate to make it as affordable as possible.