Frederick Auto Body Covid19 Information
Auto Body Shops are an Essential Business and will remain Open, even during the Shelter in Place orders. We are following CDC and County Dept. of Health guidelines to protect our valued employees, our customers, and our vendors, and insurance partners. At Frederick Auto Body, we take the Covid19 virus very seriously. The care and safety or our employees and customers is always our first priority. Since the Coronavirus started, we have made several policy changes to guard against the spread of this disease. We hope this Covid19 information helps you feel more comfortable when you visit our shop.
- Our hours during this time will be Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm (Subject to Change). We offer Online Estimates information at https://www.frederickautobody.com/contact-us/
- Masks are required in our office at all times.
- Before moving vehicles, we will wash the steering wheel, door handles, and any vehicle controls required to operate with an approved disinfectant. This will also be done upon delivery of your vehicle either at our locations or at place of vehicle delivery.
- Our staff will continue to disinfect all areas of our shops & offices including doorknobs, desks, and pens.
- We follow Social Distancing rules.
- Our staff will stay home if sick.
- We continue to wash hands frequently for at least 30 sec. multiple times during the day
- Hand sanitizer is available in our office at all times.
- Need more information? Call us at (301) 698-0008 or click our Contact Link: https://www.frederickautobody.com/contact-us/
Frederick Auto Body will be happy to write you a contactless estimate. Our estimators are available to come to your location and inspect your car or truck without having physical contact. We can also write preliminary estimates based off customer provided photos. We encourage “touchless” vehicle drop off (drop off your vehicle before we open, or after hours).
Thank you for your loyalty and trust. It is our goal to maintain the highest customer service and quality repairs for our customers. These guidelines are fluid and subject to change. We will continue to closely monitor this situation and provide updates upon any mandated changes.
Need additional Covid19 Information about cleaning your vehicle? Please see the following Links for helpful resources and tips on how to keep your car clean and safe from virus germs.
Toyota offers advice on disinfecting its vehicles for COVID-19