What Is A Direct Repair Shop?
A body shop that works directly with your insurance company as a preferred shop that meets these requirements: certified technicians, using the proper equipment, and most importantly, having a record of satisfied customers.
Will The Parts Be Ordered Before I Drop Off My Vehicle For Repair?
Your vehicle’s parts are ordered at the time that we write the estimate and we schedule your vehicle for drop-off a couple of days later which gets your ride back on the road quicker.
If My Vehicle’s Frame Is Damaged Is It A Total Loss?
No. Since most cars these days are built using unibody (frame and body as one) construction, our highly skilled technicians, with the aid of our state-of the-art systems, can return your vehicle to its original factory specifications. If the frame section is bent beyond repair, that section can be replaced.
Can My Paint Color Be Matched?
Since modern factory finishes incorporate multiple layers of highly specialized paints, Frederick Auto Body has invested in the finest paint system available and constantly upgrades its technology and equipment to ensure that each vehicle’s paint matches.
SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE
Schedule a FREE Estimate for your auto body repair, auto collision repair or automobile restoration today! Use the form provided below or contact us by phone at (301) 698-0008.
Can Other Service Repair Work Be Performed On My Vehicle While In The Body Shop?
Yes. Just let your auto body advisor know what services you would like done so that he can make the necessary arrangements.
How Long Will The Repairs To My Vehicle Take?
Your advisor can give you an estimate of the time it will take to complete the repairs to your vehicle. Be sure to check with your advisor for the
specifics on your vehicle.
Can I Get A Ride Home When I Drop Off My Car?
Yes, we would be happy to provide this service to you. We strive to make each customer’s visit a positive experience.
How Can I Get A Rental Car?
We can help you make the necessary arrangements. Insurance companies will only pay for a rental car if you have that option on your policy. Your policy or agent will tell you what your specific limitations are.
How Will I Know When My Car Is Done?
You will be notified by phone when your vehicle is ready to be picked up. Feel free to call or e-mail your autobody advisor during the repair process if you have questions or concerns.
Frederick Auto Body has a lifetime warranty on paint jobs.
Do I Have To Pay A Deductible?
Insurance companies determine fault by your account of the accident when you make the claim, and by reviewing the accident report filed with the police department. If you aren’t sure about your deductible, you can call your advisor and he can tell you whether your insurance company has waived your deductible or whether you will be responsible to pay this when you pick up your vehicle.
Who Do I Pay My Deductible To?
If your deductible is not waived, you pay Frederick Auto Body when you pick up your vehicle. If you aren’t sure about your deductible, you can call your advisor and he can tell you whether your insurance company has waived your deductible or whether it will be your responsibility.
What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?
The easiest and most convenient way to pay for your portion of the repair to your vehicle is with a major credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. We do not accept personal checks.
What Are Betterment Charges?
Sometimes worn out parts (i.e., tires, batteries, and suspension parts) are commonly subject to betterment charges when they are replaced during the repair process and are determined by your insurance company and are pro-rated based on actual miles on your vehicle.
When Can I Wash My Car?
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS IN THE FIRST 30 DAYS
- Do wash the vehicle by hand with clean and fresh cool water and a very mild car wash solution using a soft cloth or sponge and in the shade.
- Do not use a commercial car wash since it could mar the finish and damage the surface.
- Do not “dry wipe” your vehicle since it can scratch the finish.
- Do not drive on gravel roads since finish chipping is easily done in the first 30 days.
- Do not park where birds are attracted droppings have a high acid content and will damage a freshly painted surface.
- Do not park under trees since tree sap can mar or spot a freshly painted surface.
- Do not spill gasoline, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, or windshield solvent on the new finish.
- Do not scrape ice or snow with scrapers they can act like a paint scraper on a newly painted finish.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS IN THE FIRST 90 DAYS
- DON’T polish the vehicle the finish needs to dry and harden completely.
Frederick Auto Body
- Direct Repair Program for Major Insurance Companies
- PPG Certified First Auto Body Repair Shop
- Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- I-CAR & PPG Certified Technicians
Get a FREE Estimate
- Computerized Estimates
- Car-o-liner Frame Machine
- Spraybake Down Draft Paint Machines Lifetime Paint Guarantee
- All Makes and Models
- We work with ALL insurance companies
Make an Appointment
- Night Drop Service
- 24/7 towing
- Arrange for Rentals
- Provide Transportation To and From home or work
We work with all insurance companies including:
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Ameriprise Home and Auto
- Bankers Insurance
- Brethren Mutual
- Erie Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Montgomery Mutual
- Selective Insurance
- State Auto
- State Farm Insurance>
- Unitrin Direct
- Wheels, Inc.
- Auto Body Damage Repair
- Auto Body Surface Repair
- Auto Collision Repair
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Paint Damage & Repair
- See full list of services
HOURS of OPERATION